I provide two basic piano playing services: accompaniment and service music.
- Accompanying Rehearsals: $40.00/hour (in hour-long increments)
- Accompanying Performances: $50 + $25/hour (so a 1-hour performance is $75, a 2-hour is $100)
- Arranging a score for piano accompaniment: $50/piece (e.g., you have the orchestral score for Les Toreadors, but you need me to create my own piano part)
- One-time fee: Depends on the amount and difficulty of music you need me to learn. The most I charge is $50 for what I would consider the highest difficulty level that I can learn in the given time frame.
- Before confirming that I can meet your needs, I need to see exactly what music you are asking me to play.
- Depending on the amount and difficulty of the music, I will tell you if I can learn it in the given time frame or not.
- After knowing exactly how much music I need to learn, and when I need to play it, I will give you a quote that takes all of these factors into account.
- There is a minimum of 1 rehearsal before a performance (Because, do you really want to have me perform with your group without rehearsing first? Seriously?)
- I require payment prior to rehearsing, although I am perfectly happy to receive it upon arrival (you don’t need to send it in the mail, but I need it in my hand before the rehearsal begins).
- Wedding/Funeral Ceremony (prelude, all the way to postlude, 1-2 hours): $100
- Reception (typically after the ceremony, 1-2 hours): $75
- Rehearsal with soloists (typically at the wedding rehearsal): $25
- Church service (typically 1-2 hours): $100
I require payment prior to the event, although I am perfectly happy to receive it upon arrival (you don’t need to send it in the mail).